Do you still work with an outdated Calamus? Are other desktop publishing apps too expensive for you? — Get the most advanced version of Calamus now at a nice price.
Calamus SL 2015 is, after the legendary SL 2006, an upgrade that not only has a stunning price.
Since nine years, Calamus SL 2006 is available. Since then, you have received seven free updates with many exciting enhancements and important additions. Many people wish more support for common formats like PDF, EPS, RTF, and WMF. On top of the wishlist of many interested people and users from the first days, who couldn't effort the upgrade prices until now, are lowered prices. Time for an upgrade.
Calamus SL 2015 has a breathtaking new price. In the standard package, now you find five more important modules and drivers which you had to pay for before today. Save up to 875 EUR. Here are the details:
New Purchase Before Now only Calamus SL 2015 699 EUR 199 EUR Bridge 7 PRO 99 EUR — Calipso 3 lite (Simple PDF Import) 69 EUR — Calipso 1 lite 99 EUR — RTF-ImEx 79 EUR — WMF/EMF Import/Export Driver 29 EUR — Saving: 875 EUR
The upgrade price from any (!) older version than SL 2015 is only 99 EUR.
Calamus SL 2015 (CALAMUS.PRG) – 2015 R2 PRG [2015-04-27]
- New: The Print dialog passes the range of pages for output and the output scale to the PS/PDF output.
- New: The dialogOptions > Virtual Memorycan be used again.
- Fix: The dialogOptions > System Pathshas been enhanced, now offering paths for Cut'n'Crop Elements and Layer Groups.
- Fix: When creating new documents or text frames, more useful alert messages are shown if the Text Style module or fonts haven't been loaded.
Calamus SL 2015 (CALAMUS.PRG) – 2015 R1 PRG [2014-11-28]
- New: The Print dialog has new buttons [PDF] + [PS] which directly open the relevant dialogs in Bridge 7 PRO (if the module is loaded).
- New: The dialogOptions > Virtual Memorycan no longer be used. The menu entry hasn't been removed in order to not disturb existing keyboard shortcuts.
- New: The dialogOptions > Save Settingshas been simplified.
- New: The dialogOptions > System Pathshas been simplified.
- New: New info dialog.
- New: New Calamus version number (new modules which cannot be loaded in SL2006).
- New: Documents can still be opened with Calamus SL2006 (+ SL2003).
- New: New matchcodes with code header (e.g.SL15-), not usable with older Calamus versions.
- Fix:  Text style lists are properly saved in the assigned path for text style lists.
- Fix:  The dialogOptions > Fix Documenthas been simplified.
- Fix:  Calamus document pages are properly saved in the assigned path for document pages.
- Fix: When copying or moving frames from or to the clipboard, the copy dialog no longer shows unwanted parameters.
- Fix: The conflict solver for existing file pairs CALAMUS.SET / DEFAULT.SET and CALAMUS.CKT / DEFAULT.CKT has been optimized.
- Fix: Chapter number generation enhanced, especially for large Roman cyphers.
- Fix: Unregistered versions now show the correct program type in the window title on Windows.
- Fix: Many tiny bugfixes and stability enhancements.
Bridge 7 PRO (BRIDGE7.CXM) – 7.01 [2015-06-23]
- New: The dialogs for PS and PDF output now take the range of pages and output scale when called from the Calamus Print dialog (as of 2015 R2).
Bridge 7 PRO (BRIDGE7.CXM) – 7.00 [2014-11-28]
- New: Bridge 7 PRO is part of the Calamus SL 2015 package.
Calipso 3 lite (Simple PDF Import) (IPSO3_L.CXM) – 3.35 [2014-11-28]
- New: Calipso 3 lite is part of the Calamus SL 2015 package.
Calipso 1 lite (IPSO_LT.CXM) – 1.18 [2014-11-28]
- New: Calipso 1 lite is part of the Calamus SL 2015 package.
Text Style (STYLE.CXM) – 6.10 [2015-04-27]
- New: Adjustments for Calamus 2015 R2.
System Parameters (SYSTEM.CXM) – 7.07 [2014-11-28]
- New: Version for Calamus 2015.
- New: The parameters ST RAM, TT RAM and Vector Buffer can no longer be edited.
CXmy Editor (CXMYEDIT.CXM) – 4.02 [2015-01-03]
- Fix: The preferences storage has been fixed.
Toolbox PLUS (TOOLBOXP.CXM) – 6.06 [2015-01-02]
- Help text adjusted to avoid misunderstandings.
Version Checker (VERSION.CXM) – 2.14 [2014-11-28]
- New: Version for Calamus 2015.
- New: For security reasons (possible crashes in old modules), modules can only be checked when Version Checker is the only loaded module before the scan starts.
- New: To enhance the debugging on crashes while scanning the products, the module outputs the name of the next product to be checked on screen when the [Alt] key is pressed.
CXMY.CLL: CXmy Functions Library (CXMY.CLL) – 3.12 [2015-01-03]
- Version for Calamus 2015 R2.
RTF-ImEx (RTF_IMEX.CXT) – 5.00 [2014-11-28]
- New: RTF-ImEx is part of the Calamus SL 2015 package.
WMF/EMF Import/Export Driver (WMF_EMF.CXV) – 2.00 [2014-11-28]
- New: WMF/EMF Import/Export is part of the Calamus SL 2015 package.
Calvin (CALVIN.CXM) – 2.06 [2014-11-28]
- Calvin is NO LONGER part since the Calamus SL 2015 package.
Clock (CLOCK.CXM) – 1.11 [2014-11-28]
- The Clock module is NO LONGER part since the Calamus SL 2015 package.
Very important: The features and changes shown here are not the whole bunch. The product maintenance and development are continuing. You can track the current state of the SL 2015 development at any time in our SL 2015 Info Page.
What About Old Modules, Fonts and Documents?
Which Platforms Run Calamus SL 2015?
Attention: For environmental reasons, we do no longer ship Calamus on CD via post.
Legal Notes (German): Legal | Licence Agreement | Order Hints | Privacy | Trade Marks